Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Q 4 Fun.

I live in South Carolina, the land flowing with vinegar and mustard. About two years ago I started smoking meat for fun. I loved it and am now on Catchafire For Q team and regularly smoke pork, chicken and turkey.

I don't promise regular updates to this blog, but will try to keep it up-to-date with what our team is doing and what I am experimenting with at home.

It should be a fun and interesting year as I am becoming a certified KCBS judge, attending a BBQ cooking class and competing in 10 cook offs in North Carolina, South Carolina and Gerogia.

I look forward to your comments and input on what we are doing and hopefully meeting some of you at various competitions.

May your smoke always be blue and your fire constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment